<<Meeting of the 24th National Ethics Councils (NEC) Forum, Iasi, Romania, on 4-5 April 2019 >>
(For manual invitations by letter or E-mail)
Description: Personal data related to this invitation will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EC) no 4512001 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data.
Purpose: The purpose of the processing of personal data for the meeting is the Management/organisation of the meeting, including management of : lists for contacts, invitations, participants, reports, distribution of reports, feedback on reports, meeting follow-up, follow-up meetings, follow-up actions, information sharing [(if relevant), and publication on EUROPA and/or INTRACOMM and/or CORDIS website and/or website dedicated to the meeting].
Personal data collected and further processed are:
- Data necessary for the organisation and management of the meeting, such as Gender (needed for the right title)/name/surname/profession/postal & E-mail Addresses/phone number/fax number/etc.
- Identity/passport number, date of birth (for access control purpose by security guards of Commission’s premises);
- (If relevant) Photographs/pictures of groups of participants and organizers;
- (If relevant) Information about transport & accommodation;
- (If relevant) Banking information (account number, IBAN, name and address of the bank, etc. for purpose of reimbursement of travel expenses and/or allowances).
Controller: General Director of Directorate-General Research & Innovation
Recipients: Commission staff, organisers, commission’s contractors through Used Id/Password, participants and organisers for contacts Iists/minutes/reports/notices/proceedings/etc, public in case of publication on Intranet/lnternet/paper (only further to prior approval of data subjects: opt-out option when registering), without prejudice to a possible transmission to the bodies in charge of a monitoring or inspection task in accordance with Community legislation.
Data retention: Your personal data will be part of a list of contact details shared internally amongst the staff of Directorate-General Research & Innovation and possibly other services of the European commission for the purpose of contacting you in the future in the context of the Directorate-General’s activities. Such lists will be regularly checked and people will be asked at least every 5 years if they wish to remain on these lists. If you do not agree with this, please contact the Controller by using the Contact Information mentioned in the invitation letter and by explicitly specifying your request.
Contact: Please use the contact information mentioned in the invitation letter.
Recourse: Complaints, in case of conflict, can be addressed to the European Data Protection Supervisor.